When the holidays come around, it can be very intimidating to try to get your special someone the ideal gift, especially when their wish list is packed with fitness products you’ve never heard of. Here are our favorite picks for the 2010 holiday season:
- Ipod shuffle – perfect for runners, triathletes and cyclists
- Wii fit plus – yoga, strength training, aerobics and much more!
- Heart rate monitor – always a great gift for any athlete
- A year or two subscription to a sports magazine
- A waterproof MP3 player for swimmers and triathletes
- Camel pack for runners, cyclists and triathletes
- Boot camp class – good for the hard core athletes
- Yoga classes – great for every style of athlete
- Sports watch with lots of features – stop watch, heart rate monitor, the works
- Frames for favorite race bibs and medals
- Sports massage – perfect for any type of athlete
When all else fails, a gift card to a sporting goods store will be sure to jingle your athlete’s bells this holiday season. Now you’ve got the direction that you need, so get that camera ready for that ear-to-ear grin on Christmas morning.